Time & Attendance
So much more than just attendance and absence.
What does Coredat's Time & Attendance offer me?
Our T&A software can not only record working hours. You can also manage absences, calculate overtime and facilitate the creation of rosters for each employee.
We take care of the legal requirements and include, for example, individual and company agreements. We also enable the handling of flexible working hours.
How does time recording work with Coredat?
Step 1: Record the working time.
Step 2: The program automatically validates the balances – taking into account legal requirements, for example in the areas of overtime or wage dumping –damit erst gar keine Komplikationen für Sie entstehen können…
Step 3: The approval is given by a supervisor.
Step 4: The data is transferred monthly directly to payroll accounting.
Which terminals do we use?
Cooperation with PCS Systemtechnik GmbH
With regard to time recording, we are officially partner with PCS Systemtechnik GmbH with headquarters in Munich. They provide us amongst other things with the entry-level model INTUS 5200 for several years.
- Touchscreen and/or membrane keyboard
- The device is compact and ergonomic
- The display is anti-reflective
- Different user interfaces available
- The speaker is able to read out texts
- Splashproof case, therefore applicable outside
- Uncomplicated assembly and installation
- Communication with the control system via Ethernet
- Terminals are made in Germany
Why does our Time & Attendance suit you?
- Because nothing stands in the way of precise and efficient recording.
- Because the administrative effort is reduced to a minimum.
- Because efficient processes can be guaranteed - and that without Excel (and certainly not with manual records...).
- Because you have the choice of many predefined evaluations.
- Because we create your individually designed reports together with you.
Arrange free & non-binding presentation
Come by for a coffee, lean back, relax and let us present our tools to you. Tell us what you need - we will do the rest.